Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome!

This is my first blog and a work in progress. I plan to post information primarily about my current student teaching experience, as well as other relevant topics related to education. My content area is in business, but I am also "helping" in math classrooms and anticpate earning a middle level math endorsement upon completion of school. This blog has been created during the second semester of my student teaching practicum; as such, blogs will be related to my teaching experience at the middle level.

Thanks for visiting - please leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. I hope there is snow in LG next week so I can throw it at you in the morning when you're grumpy... Chance didn't complain. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would leave a comment about your blog, but I seem to remember a certain someone with anger problems kicking me into the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Mr. Todd Swan, I am sorry to hear about that person. Please note this is a teaching - not counseling - blog. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete